Friday, February 12, 2010

JAI4 COLOUR CHALLENGE

Here is my entry into the 4th Just Add Ink Challenge. The following colours are the inspiration for this week.

I used some carboard for the kraft as I don't have any SU Kraft.

Card Stock:- Whisper White & Desinger Rose Red

SU Chalks:- More Mustard

SU Inks:- Black, Sage Shadow, Rose Red

I used More Mustard chalk on whisper white to create my own paper.

I did the same with the Sage Shadow & Rose Red Inks.

Bling:- Diamenties, Heart Button that matches perfectly.

Ribbon:- SU Hemp Twine Natural.

SU Punches:- 1. 1/4 inch Circle, 1. 3/8 inch Circle, Round Scallop.

Stamps:- SU Seeing Spots & 2006 SU Set (Name not known)

9 comments:

  1. This card makes me feel "happy" - bright and chirpy! Good job Nomi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Love the cute heart button and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - I love it!! So cute and happy, and the balance of colours is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Naomi! I like the repeating circle you've used in the different colours. It looks great! Thanks for playing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card Naomi...Love how you have used your chalks for this! You think outside the square as such aye? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stitching and button detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the circles...had to come and check out how you did it. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! x Amanda

    ReplyDelete