Tuesday, May 25, 2010

JAI #18 LAYOUT CHALLENGE

Hi my crafting friends! Here is my entry for this weeks challenge, JAI #18. I really enjoyed making this card. My inspiration for this card came from the fact that my daughters daycare centre Director is leaving. She is going to be missed by all. I hope you like it.
CARD STOCK:- SU Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
INKS:- SU Chocolate Chip, Versa Mark with Gold Embossing Powder
CHALKS:- SU Blue(not sure which one)
BLING:- Flowers White & Blue, Pearl stickers White & Blue, Butterflies Yellow & Blue,
Cardboard Letters

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! Love the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and brown colourings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Naomi! I love the colouring too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING! Love those little flowers, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete