Monday, March 22, 2010

JAI #9 LAYOUT CHALLENGE

WOW! THANKS TOP 5 AGAIN!



Hi my crafty partners from Just Add Ink. Here is my latest entry for the JAI9 Layout Challennge. I found this challenge rather easy, which is good as I have been busy with my son's b'day celebrations. He makes me so proud, he is 5yrs old and in Prep.


My inspiration for this card is a friends B'day at the end of the month. She has a very distinctive taste, so that made it very easy to choose the colours . I am very happy with my result. All the best in this the 9th Challenge for Just Add Ink



LAYOUT CHALLENGE TEMPLATE

4 comments:

  1. Love the colours and the bling! Thanks for playing along amidst birthday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love the glitter scallops! Fantastic! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I agree, the glitter scallops are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! Talk about eye catching - love the bling, your card really comes together beautifully. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete