Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MOJO MONDAY 112

Here is my 1st attempt at a MOJO MONDAY 112. I was on the phone and internet all day to my fantastic friend, Tania Gould, who only lives all the way down in Tasmania, my birth place. I live in Melbourne if you didn't already know. I had no inspiration to begin with, but it slowly came to me and I was off creating my card. I thoroughly enjoyed this experience! I will be certain to do more. It is a GREAT way to get creativity skills. Hope you like my card.




2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Such a creative way to use these stamp sets! Good job Nomi! Lets book it in again next Wed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped in to say hi! Fantastic job for your first card on the blog - love all the silhouette stamps. These challenges can become a bit addictive!

    ReplyDelete